Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Familiy Pictures

We had family pictures taken this past weekend, and I'm so excited about how they turned out. Jen Klamm Photography does a wonderful job! If you live anywhere near Tongie, you should definitely check her out. Here are a few of the ones that she shared with us as our sneak peek:







Sadly, the dogs didn't make it in the family picture. We were part of a "portrait party" so we had about 30 minutes with her. If we would have taken them, we would have spent half the time just trying to get them settled down. I'll have to have my own photo session with them to get a good one for the Christmas card!

Brynlee has had problems with congestion since she was born, but last week she developed a cough along with it. I took her to the doctor today and we got Amoxicillin (sp) for her. I'm really hoping it works quickly. She had been doing so good at sleeping most of the night, but between what we are calling "teething" and this cold, she's been a mess!

Lastly, there are several words that we can say and it just cracks Brynlee up. For example, she thinks the words 'Chicken' (when said right) and 'squash' are pretty darn funny. Well tonight we found another: 'sshhh'. Nolan was 'sshhh-ing' me and she was dying laughing. (I have a really cute video, but can't get it to upload! Check back, maybe i'll get it figured out)


1 comment: