Our big recent milestone is that Brynlee has slept through the night for the past two nights. Crossing my fingers and saying a prayer that she does it again tonight. I had forgotten what it was like to have a night of uninterrupted sleep, and I'm liking it!
Since I'm just starting out, here is a recap of Brynlee by month for your viewing pleausre :)
Brynlee's newborn picture:
1 month
2 months - trying out the high chair!
3 Month picture
4 months - getting her to love shoes early :)
5 months: hanging out in the kitchen in the bumbo!
Oh, and for those of you who are reading this and thinking "Little Britches?" - - that's one of Nolan and I's names for Brynlee :)


Baby girl looks so big in her bumbo!! :) Love her little fuzzy hair!
ReplyDeleteYay, so glad you started a blog so I can see more photos of Brynlee! Love it!
ReplyDelete