Sunday, September 4, 2011

G-O, Lets Go!

A couple of weeks ago I started helping out with Tonganoxie's Youth Cheerleading. Its for grades K-6, and the girls cheer at the Youth Football games starting next weekend. The other weekend as I was going through Brynlee's closet, we pulled out her ESU cheerleading outfit that Bridget got for her. Brynlee was less than thrilled to be playing dress up, but I was having a ball!




Who ever came up with the idea of giving and infant amoxicillin, must not have had kids. Brynlee has now caught on to when its coming, and will fight me the whole time. Its a struggle to get her to take it. I cannot wait until we are done with all of our doses, and hope that we don't have to do this again!

Miss Brynlee has figured out how to stick her tongue out. She'll just sit there with it out for no reason. Its pretty cute :) She also can now sit up on her own! Its for limited time, but she's doing so good. She's rolling everywhere and trying to scoot around. We've caught her up on her knees, but she can't figure out how to do that and get up on her arms at the same time yet. Its only a matter of time before she will be crawling all over the place!

1 comment:

  1. The cheer outfit looks adorable!! Hope she feels better soon! If you want, Jay or I could demonstrate "the hold" we had to use when giving Emma medicine. :)

    ReplyDelete