A week ago Friday (the 9th), Brynlee was officially six months old. Its so hard to believe that she can be that old already. She has changed so much in just six short months! We go in on Tuesday (the 20th) for her 6 month appointment. I'm excited to see her "stats" but i'm dreading her getting shots. (She didn't do too well after the last round at 4 months.) She has picture day at school on Tuesday, so I'm going to run her down for that and then take her over to the doctors office. Its a good thing pictures are before the shots!
This morning we added a new food to her list: Peaches! She loved them. I also have a batch of peas made up and in the freezer for her to try as well. So far the only thing that she pretty much refuses to eat is bananas. We also introduced to her the little puffs. She's always grabbing at her spoon wanting to do it herself, so i thought this would be a non messy way for her to explore eating. The dogs are realizing that they are going to benefit from Brynlee eating "real" food, they have discovered a love for puffs :)
She's sitting up now really good, and we've even caught her up on all fours. I've already started surveying the house for things i need to move/child proof for when she's really on the go. Last week I had a short grocery list, so she rode in the cart for the first time like a big girl - - no car seat! We've also been trying to break her habit of sleeping in her swing (both at home and daycare). I'm happy to say that this week she took several hour + naps in her daycare crib! I think they only had to give in one or two times and put her in a swing. She better get it figured out because it wont be too much longer before she is over the weight limit for them!
Here are a few pictures from last night (well, the first one is from last week but was too cute not to share!). You can see my failed attempts to get a picture of Brynlee and her sister dogs!
She absolutely LOVES the dogs, and i'm am just thankful that they put up with her pulling on them all the time!
What is a puff? Darling pics as usual. They grow sooo fast!!
ReplyDelete