Sunday, December 25, 2011

December Recap

So I'm a little behind on updating the blog. December has been a busy month for us...

We had our first (and hopefully only) attack of the flu bug. It started with Brynlee, and then Nolan and I both got it. We are very thankful for Nana (Nolan's mom), she came up and took Brynlee for the weekend so we could get better.

Brynlee and I finished up our first session of Aqua Baby and Me (exercise class for me, playtime for her). She loves the pool and being in water. We can't wait to start it back up in January!



Little Miss started full out crawling. She's on the go constantly and pulling herself up on everything. There's been a lot of crashes, but she gets right back up. The little dare devil also figured out how to go up the stairs, and she's quick! So far no interest in going down, only up, but i'm sure that day will come soon. It's hard to believe that she is already 9 1/2 months. I'm going to have to start planning a birthday party before I know it!

Brynlee's first Christmas didn't go as smooth as I was hoping. Yesterday we could see that Brynlee's gums were swollen, and even noticed two little 'white caps'. Poor girl has been working so hard this weekend trying to get her two top teeth top pop through. She's been such a crab today, and wasn't really as into unwrapping presents (or even playing with her new toys) as I thought she would be. She did like the bows and figured out how to rip those off right away! I'm really hoping we get top teeth sometime this week so we can have our happy little girl back.

We had a great time last weekend and this weekend with our families, we are very blessed. It was great to see everyone! Brynlee must have been on the nice list this year, we have more toys than she's going to know what to do with. I already know what i'm getting her for her birthday, a toybox!


Dad, Brynlee and her new baby dolls

Riding my new dino!

Getting the hang of unwrapping presents.

Christmas Eve at Uncle Jay's

New baby doll and stroller

More books from Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment