Monday, November 21, 2011

So much can change in such short time

Where do I begin. It seems like so much has happened this past week...

Last weekend Brynlee's never ending cold got a little worse than usual. Nolan took her to the doctor last Monday and got some medicine to help her out. The doctor told him that the cold could just be a side effect of teething. Monday night little Miss chomped down on my finger, and sure enough, there was a little sharp thing poking my finger. By the weekend you could clearly see not one, but TWO bottom teeth popping through!

Brynlee's army crawl has progressed to more of an elbow/knees crawl. She'll get up on all fours and move a couple of 'steps', but then crashes still. You can see the determination to crawl when she gets up, but then she realizes its just quicker to scoot around. 

Friday when I went to pick Brynlee up from daycare, they told me she was sleeping. I looked in her normal crib and she wasn't in there (neither was her crib sheet). Then I turned around and saw her in a deeper crib. The teacher informed me that they switched her because she kept pulling herself up on the side. All weekend she kept pulling herself up on whatever she could: stairs, couch, end tables, me/Nolan, etc. Sunday morning I went in to get her and she was standing up at the side. Needless to say, I figured out how to drop it down yesterday to prevent any crashes!

This week she 'graduated' to the Infant Two side of her room at daycare. It has more mats to play on and more toys that they are able to pull themselves up on to play with.

Last big thing for this past week, Brynlee has started clapping and waving. She doesn't necessarily clap her hands together yet, and she maybe looks more like a seal clapping, but we can tell that's what she's trying to do. Its so cute!

Last week she was just scooting around, this week she's almost crawling and pulling herself up on furniture. Its crazy how much she can change in just a short week!


The coffee table is perfect height for her!

This is how I caught her napping yesterday afternoon, little butt up in the air!

1 comment:

  1. What a little doll baby!! Give her a kiss from Aunt Bridget!

    ReplyDelete